Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Weekend Sunset

DSC_0030b
We've been making traditions in our little family and one of them is that we head to the beaches on Memorial Weekend. This year we camped at the Fort Fisher Air Force Recreation Center. It was a wonderful weekend spent with some veterans.


I was not born in this country but I have to say I love the US very much. Being an immigrant from another country has made me appreciate it even more. I am so blessed to live in this wonderful country! I want to thank the veterans, both fallen and living for their service by keeping this country safe and a great nation to live in. That includes my brother and Micah who are both serving in the US army. I can tell you that these two awesome guys are in it because they believe in its purpose. I support our American soldiers and thank them for their heroic acts and sacrifices.


DSC_0039




DSC_0066





DSC_0072


DSC_0074




MarshCollage-1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.