Saturday, June 9, 2012

Growing A Green Thumb

DSC_0012


I brought home a bagful of new friends/babies, I am not sure what to call them yet: friends or babies. I call plants "friends" because they cheer me up and "babies" because they need plenty of TLC. Perhaps it will be accurate to call them "baby friends" then. What do you think?


I am secretly plotting to turn my house into a greenhouse. I am gradually sneaking them in every time I come home from a store that sells them. They are only a few bucks each! Why not, right?! They make the house look cheerful and colorful, and most importantly they are good for your health. I'm sure that itself is adequate justification.


(I will keep you posted in this transformation of having a greenhouse home. I just hope Micah doesn't catch on=)



DSC_0009




PlantsCollage-1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.