Sunday, July 7, 2013

Explore with Me

054

I have my husband's curious nature to thank for these lovely pics. These may be my all time favorite artsy portraits! All because I stepped out of the comfort zone (into the danger zone) of an abandoned building. My husband was exploring the grounds of these antique, dilapidated stables. He was going all over the place, into the shadowy rooms and hallways, not intimidated with what he would come across. I stayed where I felt safe: where it was bright and sunny and the roofs didn't look like it was going to cave in. But then Micah called from within the structure somewhere, and urged me to see a neat spot for photos! Of course, that's always an incentive for me to overcome my fears. So, I went into this eerie building with mysterious lighting, and Micah was right. It did make for some dreamy, yet mysterious effects in photos. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Dress (current): Free people, clutch: Hype
051
046
048
052

2 comments:

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.