Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sister Duo

040b

There is no other better people to work with than my sisters on a project! One of my sisters, Honey Rose, visited me this past week. It's been great getting one on one time with my sister. We did what two uber girly sisters do, shop, cook, and eat, and throw in a photoshoot in there! Honey Rose is a very talented make-up artist. She has worked for some of the best make-up industries out there, including Chanel and Laura Mercier. She is working on building her portfolio so she can take her skills to the next level and work for editorial magazines. I used what limited photography skills I have to help my sister out! The gorgeous model is my friend Sophie. You also saw her in this post. I am so blessed to have awesome sisters and friends, I tell ya!
049
038
076b
044b

3 comments:

  1. That makeup is FABULOUS. I'm drooling.

    Have a great day!
    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post as always dear! Love your blog! xx

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.