Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Halfway Through The Year

It's June, so you know what that means??? We are halfway through the year! I made a little picture collage of photos I have taken so far for each month (except June):

January: My family came to visit from New York. Wanna know where I get my love of taking photos from? My family. So, I made a makeshift studio in our bonus room for photos and we had a blast just taking photos.

062
064
006

February: We took a trip to Boone, NC with my in-laws to see some snow. No snow, until the last day we were there, we got our pretty snow show! I only used the camera once this month and it was for this trip.
116

March: Spring comes pretty early where we live and I was already taking my warm weather dresses out for pics. The Dogwood trees blossom on this month too. We also took a trip to Miami with my sis and cousin. The warm weather wasn't coming fast enough for us where we lived so we headed all the way south to gorgeous Miami beaches.
063
037
094
004
042
040

April: The month when the Azaleas bloom! Oh boy, was I excited! Not so much Micah though as I dragged him to take some very flowery, feminine photos with me at these Azalea bushes. Azaleas only blossom between 7-10 days and I was not going to let them vanish without taking pictures, twice.
015
037b
006
033

May: My birthday month and when the Daisies spread like yellow wildfire! Also, the month that we celebrate the service of our soldiers. The last photo is of the most refined, stalwart, and honorable soldier that I know, and I happened to be married to him.
078
047
011


I hope you are having a great year so far! If not, there is still half of the year left =)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post! So many precious moments and lovely photo's!
    And you're right, let's make the other 6 months rock as well X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.