Sunday, September 9, 2012

Red, White, and Blue

DSC_1122




Wearing patriotic colors, probably inspired from my husband being in the military. There is this innate need for me to match Micah's color palette for some strange reason. The longer I have been married the more I feel like I have to be in harmony with my husband even in my fashion choices! I'm trying to understand this strange phenomenon. Anyone experience this too?

Before, I always felt like I was overdressed around my husband. I use to never be a jeans and t-shirt type of girl. I didn't ever really like dressing casual but I'm a changed girl now. I am now trying to master this dressing casual thing without feeling like I look boring. One thing that has not changed though is my impractical love for dresses. Even time can't change that! I have a pretty dress lined up for pictures this weekend. It's still in the mail though but I can't wait to take pics with it! Hope you had a great weekend!



Outfit details: Free People shirt, Forever 21 jeans, Madewell gladiators, thrifted Thai purse and silk chiffon scarf.





DSC_1119


DSC_1129



DSC_1144




DSC_1114




DSC_1147










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.