Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fireworks on the Fourth

FireworksCollage1-1



FireworksCollage2-1

To all my fellow Americans, I hope you all had a lovely July 4th! It was a splendid day for the Stevensons. We stuck to being traditional by grilling and watching an epic fireworks show at Fort Bragg. The fireworks were mesmerizing! I was blown away by how amazing fireworks look on pictures. They are pretty enough to make US postcards with...hmmm an idea perhaps?

While I was in awe during the show, I was pondering how amazing humans are, to create something so lovely! It reminds me of how as humans we strive to be like the gods sometimes and for the brief moment that those lights last, we are just like them. Fireworks are to humans, as stars are to the gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.