Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Couples Retreat

020

We head to the beach every chance we can. As a couple, that is our favorite retreat. A couple friend of our's invited us to go with them to the beach and of course we jumped on board! We shopped, sun-bathed, and ate at an awesome seafood buffet with all you can eat crab legs. We had a blast especially due to the pleasant and fun company! I enjoy my husband's company very much and it is great when it is just me and him, but sometimes additional company can be fun and refreshing. It is a treat to travel with friends and family and we look forward to it.

019
005
016
001
(And speaking of couples, these lovebirds had a little date on our porch! It was the cutest thing! They would not budge from that spot for a good long time  even when Micah went in and out of the house.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.