Saturday, October 20, 2012

Let's Go To A Powow

DSC_2396
It was one of those days that I felt like sporting some fishtail Pocahontas braids. This is something I do when I need to infuse some playful youthfulness in my appearance (or when I am just plain lazy to do something with my hair). I don't think I can get away with this hairstyle much longer, I'm getting too old! This isn't depressing to me, as much as it sounds like I'm lamenting. I don't mind getting older because I always get told I look 5 years younger than I really am anyway! It also helps that I am not overly obsessed with my looks too. I'm more obsessed with shoes and dresses than my looks actually and I think I will keep it that way, LOL!

I hope your weekend is going well! Also, a special thank you to all my new readers! I'm excited to get to know you!


Dress: H&M (Old) Sweater: Free People (Summer 2012) Shoes: Minnetonkas (Flea market Find) Accessories: Thrifted and various.
SwampCollage1-1
SwampPhotos
SwampCollage2-1
SwampPhotos

11 comments:

  1. First of all, perfect braids, Hannah, good job! Secondly, how old are you? Haha. Doesn't matter, you do look young ;)

    Happy weekend!
    another day to wander

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following back. You look really pretty and I don´t think that you are too old for this hairstyle <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu look gorgeous!The photoshot is so beautiful, the area is amazingly beautiful!
    have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look perfect, and you are beautiful :)

    New post - Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit matches you soooo well!!!

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty with braids(:

    www.fayelosophy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful, plaits look great on you.
    Also, thank you for visiting my blog!

    le fresne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore that cardigan! it looks so cozy! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Love ur braids!
    You left a comment in my Anna Dello Russo at H&M giveaway post, but did not mention you bloglovin number nor facebook name follower...please leave another comment with this information if you want to participate!.
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.