Sunday, August 12, 2012

Candy Cane in the Summer

DSC_0195b

How dare I just start posting like I was not missing for weeks on blogger? I've just been burned out from working full time. But you will be seeing more action around here because I am now going to be a full time blogger. Or in other words I'm going to be joining the 14 million unemployed people in this country. But fortunately for me it wasn't because I got laid off. It was just a family decision for us.
So, let's talk about a favorite subject of mine: Dresses! I got this red candy cane number from my favorite local boutique. It's the perfect cover up for swimsuits. You just throw it on and look fantastic! I need more effortless outfits like this in my life.



DSC_0207



DSC_0206




DSC_0181




DSC_0199



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.