Sunday, November 18, 2012

Life Update in Pictures



DSC_3242
1.) We went on a hike on Veteran's day.
DSC_3252
2.) A pretty view from our hike.
DSC_3278
3.) A recent home addition: a trunk and lot's and lot's of gold...frames and mirrors. The frames are for a home decor project that I will share once finished.
DSC_3296
4.) Christmas tree search.
I will now be posting again more regularly! We had some family over for a week, so it's been busy around here. Hope you have a great week!
Blog Signature-1 

3 comments:

  1. what good pictures! i'm glad you found a trunk! I love your sweater also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures! and i really like your sweater. have great week!

    http://herlifeinstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog <3 Would you like to follow each other? Xx

    http://www.itchyedgy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.