Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Best Of Times

Sherwood Forest

I don't talk alot about my love life often enough on this blog which is a shame really because it is one of the most fulfilling aspects in my life. I am not an extremely private person but I am not the type that hangs my dirty laundry in public either. But I do want the world to know that I am very happily married and no, it's not because I am a newly-wed. I really am not, we've been married 2 1/2 years and have known each other for almost 5 years. It's because we just enjoy each other's company and are really each other's best friend.
Yes, we've got a long way to go still but our time together has flown by. But that's what happens when you are having a good time! With that being said here are some pics from enjoying a lovely weekend. Yesterday we went to Busch Gardens in Virginia for the 3rd year in a row as a Halloween tradition (Micah's idea of fun). On our way back home today we stopped at President John Tyler's home and explored the grounds and took pictures (my idea of fun). I hope you had a great weekend too =)
Sherwood Forest
Sherwood Forest
Sherwood Forest
Sherwood Forest
Sherwood Forest
Sherwood Forest

22 comments:

  1. So romantic. You're lucky and its really nice that he's your best friend too!!!
    Would you like to drop by my blog sometime and follow if you like?!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. So romantic pictures and what better than to share it with the people that you care about and love. You both look great.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is absolutely adorable and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress, cute photo
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look very happy indeed!! <3 Wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You too are an amazing couple!

    Love the blog
    Now following actually ^^
    Hey, I hope you can follow mine as well ?^^
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this post! Such great photos. Beautiful. Thanks for stopping by the blog! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely floral dress! You and your husband look so cute together :)

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are so pretty! You two look perfect together and love that you choose something sweet and pretty to wear for the photos.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress!!

    I would love to follow each other!

    http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww thank you for the comment & follow sweet girl! :)
    following you right back.
    i love your photos! you are beautiful!

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute photos! I love your suede booties!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These couple photos are so cute! You guys look so happy together.
    Also that purple dress really looks lovely on you.
    thank you for stopping by my blog, and to answer your question, I found the betsy johnson tights at dsw shoes store. They have a few pieces left!
    I really enjoyed your blog! I am following you now. I hope you will follow me too if my blog interests you.

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wooow you are so romantic and sweet! Lovelu blog to ahh <3 Im following you now, mind to follow back? Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. you guys are so romantic <3
    I love all the photos <3

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these pictures of you two, so so cute and so sweet. The last picture of you is gorgeous. I LOVE busch gardens in VA, I used to go all the time when visiting family there. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely post, Hannah! You both look adorable and happy :)

    another day to wander

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...amazing. would you like to follow each other??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahw this looks sooo cute! :D
    Really nice dress by the way, the colour realy fits you!

    www.timeforblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feel good comment!
* If you are a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog too.